It's a lot to take in, our world. God created it and he commands us to be in it but not of it. That's probably my greatest job as your parent is teaching and training you that. It can be difficult since in a lot of ways I'm still learning that myself. But I think that's the point.... Both of us learning to depend on Him for perspective in this world we are discovering. Leaning into Him for direction and leaning on Him for perseverance. I'm so grateful he planned for us to do that together with your daddy and siblings. What a special team he put together!
- you weight 18lbs 7oz (91%) and are 26inches tall (77%)
- you are wearing 3-6 month clothes but only because mommy hasn't changed out your drawers to 6-9 month clothes.
- you wear size 3 diapers
- I guesstimate you wearing size 2 shoes but you've never worn shoes
- you rolled over for the first time and then decided that wasn't all it was cracked up to be so you haven't done it again.
- we are back on your reflux medicine
- you are smitten, completely, with yours truly
- you love to coo and talk
- you are eating every four hours, awake for 2 hours, sleep for 2 hour naps and sleep 9-10 hours at night (4 feedings plus a moonlight, 3 naps)
- you like to sit in the bumbo chair
- you've been fighting your first cold :-(
- you were officially diagnosed with eczema :-(
We love you, sweet Fischer boy. You bring us great delight and add so much joy to our family.