Here are a few of my goals for 2013:
1. Give myself and others more grace.
2. Learn what "grace" really is and what it means.
3. Write something, even if it's a sentence, every day.
4. Figure out what consistent time with the Lord looks like while being the mom with 3 kids. And do it.
5. Read 100 books. Fiction or Nonfiction. Rereading absolutely counts.
6. To not get pregnant.
Over the holidays my dad was talking to me about the idea of having a "one word" resolution. Something that sums up your goals for the year. Something that inspires and challenges.
My word: (you may have guessed it already) GRACE.