See Carrie. See Carrie run.
I was going to write a new running list, but the one from last year still applies so I'm just going to repost it.
A Running List
(Originally Posted October 6, 2011. This may or may not have been the last time I ran. I have a good excuse....I got pregnant again. Oops. Anyway, on with the list.)
1. I went running today.
2. Hello, Couch-to-5K. I would say I've missed you, but I really hate to love you. And I love to hate you. It's a vicious cycle.
3. I hadn't really paid much attention to my legs, lungs, or ligaments lately (ok, I don't ever really pay a lot of attention to my ligaments, but I needed a third L word). I am right now.
Hello lungs, I'm sorry for mistreating you and not keeping you in shape.
Hello legs, I don't know what to say to you right now. I feel a little betrayed.
4. Running might just be the best stress reliever in the world. Not that I'm stressed. Not that I'm not stressed. Not that I'm not not stressed. I'm just sayin. Running helps stress.
5. In the middle of the running plan for today I wanted to lay right down right in the middle of the side walk on Ridge Road and just lay there....I could just lay there and just forget the world.
6. I didn't lay down and forget the world. I kept running and forgot the world anyway.
7. I ran to lose weight after having LK. I started in October as well. LK was 5 months old. Then I ran a 5K race in December.
8. I should have started running a little sooner after Shepherd. But it was a million degrees outside. Now it is just short of completely lovely. I enjoyed being outside very much.
9. Water always tastes so good after I run.
10. It felt good when I was done. I accomplished something physical and tangible today. And my legs, lungs and ligaments still hurt.
11. It's a great chance to listen to worship music and pour your heart and soul out to the Lord.
12. Running. It's been missing from my life. I need it. I want it.
13. (I can't feel my legs.)
(ok, okay. I wish I couldn't feel my legs)